Exploring Earned Revenue: How to Ask The Right Questions
Time & Location
About the Event
We're all being innovative, and many nonprofits are exploring ways to diversify their budgets. An earned revenue strategy does not replace traditional fundraising methods, but can be an additional revenue source to strengthen sustainability, reach new markets and benefit from what you already do well.
Is earned revenue right for YOU? This webinar will help guide you through discovery questions that will help you determine if an earned revenue strategy is a good fit for your organization.
In this webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Identify opportunities for earned income.
- Build on what you already do well.
- Find a customer base separate from the clients you already serve.
- Set the right price for your services.
- Develop messaging and business development materials.
- Create an implementation plan.
In addition, we'll discuss common roadblocks to a successful earned revenue strategy and address concerns many nonprofits have about potential mission-creep and effective use of resources.
- Webinar Ticket$15$150$0